April 5, 2012

Busy, Busy

This week has been CRAZY busy. We've had stuff going on every single night, including tonight. And Easter weekend is coming up and it's going to be even busier.

So, super sorry, but not much to post on this week. I've been working on 2 non-home-related projects during the few minutes of spare time this week...

1. Puppy Training - Rose is getting bigger and has more energy then she knows what to do with. She's learning fast, but we're still working on the potty training!


2. Picture Sorting/Scanning/Filing - Yes, I've taken on the ginormous task of scanning my pre-digital-times childhood photos onto our laptop and then sorting them into files by date. This is going to take FOREVER! And I have loads of pics to get from parents in a couple weeks.

So, here is the state of our dining room currently with my pictures in piles and a scanning station set up on a folding table...


Wish me luck over the next few days/weeks/months (however long this takes)!

I'll be back next week with something on the home front. I promise!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.