October 5, 2010

Prep Time

We are preparing for something very exciting to happen tomorrow.

It's exciting to me anyway - as the head chef of the family.

Today, Joey began framing in the corners of our cabinets. The new dishwasher will actually sit beside this corner.

This shot is looking down a corner wall at the floor below...

These are blind corners that won't be seen anymore after tomorrow.

Why?

BECAUSE OUR NEW COUNTERTOP IS GETTING INSTALLED!!!

Like I said, I'm excited.

Here are the "fillers" that go in front of these blind corners. To hide the mess behind them...

Fillers also go in between the cabinets where they don't fit exactly side-by-side...


If I don't post any pictures tomorrow, assume I've died and gone to heaven after seeing my new countertop! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.