February 8, 2012

Pinterest Update

It’s been a while since I’ve shown you some of my latest Pinterest finds. I gotta say that I’m still as in love with Pinterest as ever. It never runs out of creative ideas. I’ve done a little bit of reorganizing added a few new boards (along with a lot of pins) to my Pinterest collection. Here are a few many of my latest digs.

Art and Photography

1. “The Best of Times” wall display : the clocks are stopped at the time each child was born. So cute and clever. Very unique display.

2. House Stories : frames displaying a picture of each house/apartment you’ve lived in and label it with the address. Great memory maker.

 

Bathroom Inspiration

1. Green and White Bath : I’m loving the subway tile. We’re in the pre-planning stages of the eventual remodel of our main bathroom. I think subway tile will definitely be used. Instant classic.

2. This-is-so-me Bathroom : I love the white subway tile here. The vent is on the bottom of the wall is identical to the vents in our old house. I adore the vanity and accent colors. Perfect.

 

(NEW) Color Combos – many of these come from the website Design Seeds, which puts together different combinations found though every day items. A great resource for putting together colors for room.

1. Winter Cabin : beautiful combo of teals, blue-grays, and browns.

2. Olive Hues : greens and blues with a pop of orange.

 

Entry, Hall, & Stairs

1. Ship-inspired Hall and Stairs : I love so many things about this picture that I don’t really know where to start. The boarded walls are sensational – especially in that pretty blue. The moldings on the columns and ceiling are beautiful. The plank floors add some rustic-ness. But my favorite item? Oh yes, the stair runner. I seriously want this exact carpet for our stairs. MUST FIND!

2. Architectural Beauty : Pay no attention to the bare walls that clearly need some artwork. Check out the elements that make this entry hall stunning – wainscoting on the walls, wood beams on the ceiling, an inlay wood floor, double doors with arched windows. Expensive, but lovely!

 

(NEW) Master of the House – full of ideas for our Master Bedroom.

1. Vaulted Ceiling : Love the wide horizontal planks and exposed rafters. Our ceiling will likely have a couple of odd angles like this one shows. I love the fireplace in this picture too.

2. Area Rug : I would eventually like to get a really large area rug for our bedroom. I love this one with an all-over pattern. It adds color and texture but it’s not too graphic.

 

Organization Nation – here’s a collage of a few new items I pinned - a DIY lazy-susan shoe rack, a pot/pans/lids organization rack from Lowe’s, T.P. rolls to keep wrapping paper from unrolling (great idea), and a “dust”, “mop”, “scrub” shelf system for cleaning supplies…

         

 

Some pretty good Pinterest finds, no? Oh and there’s soooo much more I could show, but I’ll save that for another time. What are some of your favorite pins?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.