April 13, 2011

Neutral Wednesday

It's Wednesday! What better way to get us over the hump of the week than a few good photos, right? All the rooms below have a common theme - a Neutral Color Scheme. It's very soothing. Peaceful. Relaxing. Here we go...

Room #1: I love the copper vent hood above the range. It stands out so nicely against the white subway tile backsplash. The size of the hood is proportionate to the large kitchen and high ceilings.



Room #2: I love the marble counter. I just love marble. Period. The little swing arm sconce is a nice detailed touch that provides some ample task lighting. Everything is nice and symmetrical - just the way I like it (most of the time).



Room #3: Another bunk room? Yes! These built-in bunk rooms are just popping up everywhere. But they are so practical, I don't see how this trend can get old. I like the little curtains you can pull across each bunk for privacy. And this room stepped it up with a microwave and mini-fridge. Pure luxury. Great pull out drawers under the bunks too.



Room #4: I love the beadboard ceilings with the cross beams. So architecturally pretty. The creamy colored cabinets stand out beautifully against the white walls. And here's another great range hood for ya. I also love the nailhead trim on the bar stools.



Room #5: I love everything in this room: The high ceiling with the exposed rafters. The beautiful white buffet. The bench seating combo'd with the table and chairs. The many windows that let in so much light. The curtain rods that run along the entire length of the walls. Everything.



Room #6: I love, love, love the picture frame collage in above the bed.



Room #7: I love painted cabinets and roman shade. They coordinate so well. And the potted plants add life and color to the room.


Pictures courtesy of Urban Grace Interiors



So, what do you think of the neutral color scheme? Classic? Boring? Versatile?

You be the judge. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.