August 8, 2011

I Have A Colorful Personality!

But who didn't know that, right?!

I guess Better Homes and Gardens knows me well because when I ran accross this Color Personality Quiz, I just had to try it out.


The quiz was only 7 questions long. So, it took all of about 2 minutes to take the quiz. I love seeing the answers and information provided around my color. Some of the questions were amusing and some were hard to answer. I could have picked multiple answers on some of them.

Question #2 asked what kitchen tablecloth I would pick out on a whim. This was probably my most surprising answer as I would probably grab whatever catches my eye (assuming it fits in with my color scheme). I normally like to plan out most of the decor in my house, but accessories is the one area I tend to be spontaneous about. You can switch out accessories from room to room so easily that it's easy go with your gut on items.


Question #3 amused me as I just got into couponing about a month ago. Previously, I would have skipped that day as it was waaaay to busy for my liking. But I'm a changed woman (sorta), and I'm trying to get all the deals I can find. So, double days are great!


Question #5 was the easiest question to answer as I LOVE blue hydrageas. It's one of my favorite flowers, and will be planted in my yard... eventually.


Now for the results ....

My
.
.
.
color
.
.
.
personality
.
.
.
is
.
.
.

EARTHY GREEN!


In case you can't read the tiny print in the box above, it says...

"Methodical in nature, you like to have all the facts before taking action: Life should be about balance. Green is a reassuring color with connections to nature, growth, and sustainability."

I do like the color green. It's the primary wall color in our living room and den, and I use it as an accent in quite a few other rooms of the house. So, I thought this was a pretty accurate color choice for me.

BHG's website also broke down some green categories and explained how the different types of greens can be used throughout the home. I definitely love the grayish-green as a primary green-color for walls and big furniture pieces. Yellow-green is fun for accents and accessories.





And here's a purdy little green room the site showcased for me. I could live with this in my house! So cute and relaxing and inviting.




So, what do you think about my color. Is it totally me? Or did you picture something else?

Want to take the fun little quiz yourself? Check it out Here!


Note: The site may ask you to enter an email address before giving results, but you can decline emails/newsletters so that you don't get unwanted goods delivered.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.