Happy Monday! I hope you had a great Mother's Day weekend. Our weekend was busy...filled with running errands around town and doing odds and ends of things at the house. All in all it was a productive, but still-not-as-long-as-we-would-have-liked weekend.
As a little inspiration to jump start the new week, I thought I'd share with you a few of the newest additions to my pin boards! I've collected the images over the last week or so and continue to look them over again and again...
1. Closet-turned-Reading Nook: People just continue to amaze me with the way they re-purpose closets today. So creative. I love the fabric and colors for this nook. Adorable for a child's room.
2. Stunning painted floor: I love the pattern and colors used on this painted kitchen floor. Looks like the homeowners used it in the eating area too.
3. Children's Bedroom: I love the striped bedding and map wallpaper in this room. A new take on "nautical" perhaps?! I also love the woven trunks at the end of the beds.
4. Foyer Shelves and Baskets: I like the unique design of these shelves. They were hung lower on the wall then you normally see. This will make it easier for kids to reach items. It also leaves more space above to hang art and things.
5. Fabric-lined Kitchen: I adore the green fabric used in the curtains and roman shade in this kitchen. It coordinates with the lovely green subway tile used in the back splash!
6. DIY Cork board Map: Hang this in a home office or bedroom and add pins to all the places you've lived, visited, or any place that's special to you.
Is there anything that has been particularly inspiring to you recently? Do tell!
Note: Need to catch up on the world of Pinterest? Read all about it HERE!