Just a few rooms to share with you that I found online. Hoping it will perk up your Thursday in preparation for a happy Friday!
1. This space gleams with handsome whitewashed cabinetry, blue walls, and a beadboard wainscoting. I love blue kitchens! And the glass upper cabinets help keep a small kitchen from feeling closed in. The big, bright window also helps by adding so much natural light.
2. This master bath mixes crisp polished pieces with textured grass cloth wall coverings and curtains to give it a warm spa-like feeling. The tri-fold mirror and vanity makes getting ready for the day a little easier by having natural light and supplies at your fingertips.
3. Designers decorated this cottage around a central, nautical theme (I love nautical themes). They added subtle accents like a porthole window in the kitchen door, and seaworthy knickknacks along a high ledge. The result? A yacht-y interior that makes you feel like you're on the deck of a boat.
4. Dual dishwashers (talk about luxury!) simplify cleanup after a night of waterfront entertaining. Check out the pressed design on the stainless steel fridge doors. I love the pendant light shades, which add a home-y factor.
5. This bathroom offers a refined cottage style with its wainscoting. Double vanities, plentiful cabinets, and modern fixtures add hotel flair. I love the towel bars on the wall by each sink - extra convenient!