March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

Although I'm a little bit Irish (not sure what %), I normally don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day. In fact, I'm not really sure what this holiday is all about. And I don't care enough to Google/Wikipedia-it. I even forgot to wear green today (I know, I know...*PINCH*). But I do LOVE the color green. Love, as in capital L-O-V-E, Love! Hence I use a smidgen of green throughout much of our home, including my entire living room (click here to see that paint job).

So, in honor of the color green, I thought it'd be fun to check out some fun and funky GREEN rooms in order to get in the St. Patrick's Day spirit. Or in my case, the Spring spirit...
















{Images courtesy of DecorPad}




Enjoy your corned beef and cabbage tonight! We're going out for pizza with friends...living it up American-style! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.