December 30, 2010

Tool Time

I was browsing around PW's website the other day, when I came across an article about this...



What is this you ask? Well, it is an all girl PINK tool kit.

I saw it.

I loved it.

I emailed the Amazon link to Joey.

He didn't respond. Boo.

Three days later a box was delivered to our address. Joey told me to open it. And guess what I found inside?

That's right, my very own Apollo Precision 135-Piece Household Pink Tool Kit. I guess my husband does love me after all...



It even has a pink drill. So, I can drill something...



...and many, many drill bits to fit every size/shape screw imaginable.



And I love this container of screws, nails, hooks, hangers etc. I know I will use these to hang pictures and shelves and all kinds of things.



And these itsy bitsy screwdrivers are a must have!



Maybe now I can get all the hardware screwed back into our newly painted windows and doors...



And I won't catch Joey using my pink tools! So, they will not be lost or stolen!

Best $35 spent in a while. Amen. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.